Students announce Happily Never After Ball

Senior Lauren Chung reads a Royal Decree from Prince Charming inviting all of the men and maidens in the kingdom to attend his Happily Never After Ball on Saturday, February 13, 2016, from 7:30-10:00 p.m.

The Prince has heard rumblings that a couple in his kingdom is not planning to live happily ever after! A catastrophe such as this would upturn the magical, lasting love that forms the foundation of his kingdom. Only with the help and attendance of all men and maidens (CA students) will Prince Charming be able to identify the unhappy couple and uncover the secret necessary to save their relationship before it’s too late.

Prior to Chung reading the Royal Decree, four students who found hidden envelopes around the school yesterday and today solved a puzzle that announced that CA will be having a Valentine’s banquet that is a Happily Never After Ball.

The Decree was presented with a fanfare played by sophomore Noah Allyn and freshman Joelle Pester.

Following the fanfare and presentation of the Decree, each student received a scrolled invitation with this information:

As a man or maiden of Prince Charming’s Royal Kingdom, you are invited to the Prince’s Happily Never After Ball.

When: Saturday, February 13, 2016, 7:30-10:00 p.m.

Where: Prince Charming’s Ballroom (CA gymnasium)

Why: To help Prince Charming identify the unhappy couple in his kingdom and uncover the secret necessary to save their relationship before it’s too late and his kingdom is destroyed.

The Prince’s men will be serving a royal supper at the Ball. RSVP  and take your $15 donation for Kingdom Progression to the Prince’s messenger Mr. Chad Perry  no later than Wednesday, February 10, 2016.

Arrive at the Ball in your best formal ballroom attire, and be ready to help solve the mystery.

fandare

.