SA Banquet 2015: Any Which Way, as Long as We’re Together

The 2015 Collegedale Academy Student Association banquet held on Sunday, November 8, proved to be a huge success.

The theme of the banquet was Any Which Way, As Long As We’re Together, and it took place at Stratton Hall in downtown Chattanooga. The whole venue was dimly lit by glistening fairy lights. The catered food was burgers and fries served and root beer floats.

What made the event unusually interesting was the appearance of Southern Adventist University’s infamous Studio 4109. The Live Comedy Sketch show graced the audience with parodies made from popular songs such as “Hello” by Adele and attention-grabbing improv.

The teachers also had an immense part in the entertainment for the night. Ms. Cummings and Mrs. Foster made an appearance together singing parodies to popular songs such as “Watch Me” which drove the audience into fits of laughter. Mr. Beasley impersonated Elvis, singing one of his hit songs, “Can’t Help Falling in Love,” and invited Mrs. Beasley to the stage. The students also enjoyed clapping along while Mrs. Nafie effortlessly clogged along to a rousing jig.

Besides live onstage entertainment, SA provided students with a caricature drawing station and a photo booth.

The Student Association must be sincerely commended for working tirelessly to host an exceptional banquet, and the students of Collegedale Academy look forward to the next one.

banquet 1 banquet 3 bb2 bb3 bb4 bb5 bb6